Sunday, July 19, 2020

I am Back!


I AM BACK!
After a 13-year unannounced hiatus, I finally got the chance to spill these 3 dreadful and dangerous words on my own terms! To me, Arnie had come back enough times already! With the COVID-19 lock-down and most cinemas closed, he really don't need to be back any sooner. This round, I hope (but can't promise) I am here to stay, at least for a while.

Before you wonder where the buttons have I been all those years, I honestly ask you in return: Does it matter? I am back! Move forward :)

Okay, for the really curious cats, I will simply say that I have traveled much, ate much, read much, and grow a little. I believe I am still the same, but not quite the same. More importantly, I have made new friends, but lost some too (to death and sudden disappearances).

Back to why I am back.

The reason I dusted this blog is to rebuild a digital record for my teenage son, who coincidentally look like me. I intend to journal my spiritual experiences, thoughts and lessons so that he can access via his mobile device going forward. Boh pian...gotta gear to the times, yet anchor to the ROCK!

Stay tune! 

   

No comments: